Where was I?
- This blog
- A Catholic Citizen in America
- And culture
- Hadn't mentioned that yet
I've posted more than 1,000 times on this blog. This post is #1003. The thousandth post came on Sunday:
- "Ancient Style and Today's Discussions at the 'Vatican Science Academy' "
(October 2, 2011)
- There are about a thousand days in three years!
- The human ear has three semicircular canals!
- Three is the
- Odd prime number!
- Fermat prime!
- Mersenne prime!
- Sum of the first two positive integers!
- Atomic number of lithium!
- Resin recycling identification code for polyvinyl chloride!
- Number of persons in the Trinity!
I think having put 1,002 - this one is number 1,003 - posts into this blog is significant only as an example of my love of writing and interest in just about everything.
And now, I've got today's post to write: the scheduled one.
Posts about 'fun,' more or less:
- " 'From Sour Saints, Deliver Us' "
(September 8, 2011)
- "Catholicism: Ashes, Penance, and Priests on Skis"
(February 21, 2011)
- "Distracted by a New Computer and an Old Game"
(January 2, 2011)
- "Catholicism: Obligations, Penance, Fasting; and Cartoons"
(December 18, 2010)
- "Fasting, Penance, and the 'Fun' Miracle: Many Faces of Spirituality"
(December 14, 2010)
- "Introduction to decimal, binary, hexadecimal, octal and converting between bases"
- "3 (number)"