We used a rest stop on Interstate 80 - or 90 - or maybe 80/90 - around mile 40, for a noon(ish) break. The timing couldn't have been better, for us. Traffic was at a crawl, eastbound and westbound, from an accident that left the rest stop's exit clear. It looked like a semi had rolled onto the median - with a load of those enormous power line pylons.
The semitrailer was upright. It looked like the traffic issue was mostly a matter of gettiing the thing pullled out of the median - and the heavy machinery it takes to do that.
- "Trade Show in Pennsylvania, Ecclesiastes, Software, and Schedules"
(July 26, 2011)
- "Lemming Tracks: The Lemming's Taking a Sabbatical, Sort Of"
Apathetic Lemming of the North (July 26, 2011)
- "Wealth, Poverty, Stereotypes, and Snidely Whiplash"
(March 8, 2011)
- "Money isn't Everything: But it Helps"
(April 10, 2010)
- "Working on Sunday: At Growing the Christian Interior Life"
(January 2, 2010)
- "Catholic Marketing Network Trade Show"
Starting a Small Business Without Losing My Mind