- Association of Catholic Women Bloggers
- "We are a group of committed Christian writers who speak the good news as Catholics"
The first few post titles I saw today were:
- "What kind of prayer life do you have?"
- "Enough is Enough!"
- "Hebrews 4:12-13"
- "The Malaysian Plane: A Double Mystery"
- "Planting a Mary Garden: A Beautiful Mother-Daughter Activity"
The Association of Catholic Women Bloggers, or ACWB, is a bit of a misnomer, by the way. The bloggers aren't all women. And, as of today, I'm one of the ACWB's contributors: or will be, once I get something written.
- "New on the Blogroll: Harvesting The Fruits Of Contemplation"
(March 31, 2014)
- "New on the Blogroll: Two Catholic Men and a Blog"
(March 18, 2014)
- "Sharing a World of Boundless Wonder"
(July 7, 2013)
- " 'A Writer Who is Catholic' "
(June 9, 2013)
- "Prayer! Meditation! Science!"
(May 3, 2013)