About two millennia back, Jesus was born. It's still a big deal, which is why folks like me celebrate the event each year, right around the winter solstice.
You'll find a slightly-larger version of that picture on Apathetic Lemming of the North. That's the Lemming, with his back to the camera.
One more thing: Merry Christmas!
- "Channel Surfing With the Lemming"
Apathetic Lemming of the North (December 24, 2013)
- " 'In the Beginning:' a Continuing Story"
(December 22, 2013)
- "Advent, Seasonal Strangeness, and Me"
(December 2, 2012)
- "Christmas: Mything the Point"
(December 18, 2011)
- "Vertically Challenged Persons, Four Pigs and Rudolph: Santa's a Wreck"
Apathetic Lemming of the North (December 12, 2010)