'Before you do something bad, consider this: How long do you plan to be dead?'
I'm pretty sure the author was making the usual carpe diem argument, but I took the point differently.
Here's my version of that timeline:
- "A Billion Ways to be Catholic, and the Spider-Man Principle"
(December 9, 2012)
- "Fallen Angels and Risk/Benefit Ratios"
(June 20, 2012)
- "Taking Life a Thousand Years at a Time"
(June 10, 2012)
- "A Little Look at the Big Picture"
(February 13, 2012)
- "What the Judeo-Christian Civilization, a Luxury Resort Named Atlantis, and an Albanian Grand Vizier have in Common - Sort of"
(July 12, 2011)