- Put labels on candles
- Learned the right way to put labels on candles
- Put more labels on candles
- Baby-sat a computer and camera system
- Helped set up the company booth
There's nothing wrong - or right - with money. By itself. People can feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and build a cathedral through the prudent use of money.
Or, a person can make money into a sort of idol, and worship it. That's a really bad idea. (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2112-2114, for starters)
Sleep is important, too: which I won't get much of, if I don't wrap up this post and get to bed. The trade show floor opens about 11 hours from now - and I've still got tasks to do.
- "Trade Show Preparation: Is Work Important?"
(August 1, 2011)
- "Trade Show in Pennsylvania, Ecclesiastes, Software, and Schedules"
(July 26, 2011)
- "Passing Through Status Symbol Land"
(May 14, 2011)
- "Brooding on Ecclesiastes"
(August 1, 2010)
- "Is the Church For Capitalism? Yes: and No"
(March 13, 2010)