Randy Beeler may post one-liners, somewhere along the line: but I didn't find any. He describes himself as "a happy convert to Catholicism," and may have been inspired by the English-language title of Dante's "The Divine Comedy." Which also isn't a joke book.
So much for what The Catholic Comedy isn't.
This list of recent post titles may give an idea of the blog's content:
- "Treasurely Heaven in the Mouth of the Wolf"
The Catholic Comedy (July 11, 2010)
- "...The times are making Catholics who are faithful to the Magisterium feel the breath of wolves on our necks. We live in an amazing age of miracles and wonders...."
- "The Fire That Consumes, The Light That Saves … Our Hearts"
The Catholic Comedy (July 7, 2010)
- Satan, original sin, God, and us
- "Amber Waves of Grain? We Are Bread in the Hands of God"
The Catholic Comedy (July 5, 2010)
- Names, lands, us and God
And, I've gotten off-topic.
Randy's Beeler's been posting thoughtful discussions different facets of the Catholic faith, so I put a link to The Catholic Comedy in the blogroll: under blogs.