"Is celibacy healthy?"Father James Martin goes into a fair amount of detail, but the short answer to "Can you be healthy and celibate?" is:
Father James Martin, S. J., via Our Sunday Visitor (April 14, 2010)
"Popular Jesuit author and priest refutes common misconceptions about choosing a life without sex"
"In light of the recent explosive news of sexual abuse by priests in Europe, many in the media are wondering again if celibacy leads to abuse. Can you be healthy and celibate?..."
- "Assumptions About Religion, and American Rules of Etiquette"
(April 14, 2010)
- "Pedophile Priests! - or - My Mind is Made Up, Don't Confuse Me With the Facts"
(April 11, 2010)
- "Oh! The Pedophile Priests! Oh! Oh! Oh!"
(April 5, 2010)
- "Not Saying the Culturally-Normative Things About Pedophile Priests"
(April 2, 2010)
- "Cultural Chaos, Divisiveness, and CNN"
(April 1, 2010)
A tip of the hat to CatholicNewsSvc, on Twitter, for the heads-up on this article.