As of late this afternoon, the most recent articles listed were:
- "Where can I get ashes in the Denver area?"
- "A Canticle for Our Lady of Lourdes feast day"
- "With God's help, you will accomplish things that you've never even dreamed of"
- "Look out, Santa, Father Joseph laughs jovially, too"
- "Oh, for the love of Mary! Addressing the alleged Catholic goddess fixation"
(December 8, 2010)
I had a soft spot in my heart for the mother of my Lord long before I converted to Catholicism. Nothing "spiritual" about it: not in the 'eyes rolled up' sense, anyway. She showed guts, accepting the assignment God had for her; and everything I heard about her indicated that she was quite clear-headed.
Besides, I'd read about the Cana incident.
Whenever we look to Mary, she has pretty much the same message as the one she gave the servants: "Do whatever He tells you."
- "Mary, Mother of God, Mother of the Church: Yeah, She's Pretty Important"
(August 11, 2009)