I haven't seen any cars going sideways, so either road conditions are still pretty good: or maybe everyone I saw is a really good driver. Maybe both.
Barring very extreme travel conditions, most of family will be heading for North Dakota tomorrow morning. Spiral Light Candle needs help, so we'll be getting candles ready for shipment. There's probably more to do, too: since I'll be doing something involving a computer.
Instead of writing a post for tomorrow morning, I decided to goof off this weekend.
One more thing: I still haven't decided on a blogging schedule for after this 'working vacation.' I talked about that on Thursday. (January 24, 2013)
I'll almost certainly have something posted next Sunday. 'See' you then.
- "Taking a Break, Holiday, Leave, Sabbatical, Vacation: Whatever"
(January 24, 2013)
- "Living in Minnesota: Or, Why We Need a Furnace"
(January 7, 2013)
- "South Sudan, the Táin Bó Cúalnge, and Working for a Better World"
(January 6, 2012)
- "Catholic Marketing Network Trade Show, Labels, and Money"
(August 2, 2011)
- "Wealth, Poverty, Stereotypes, and Snidely Whiplash"
(March 8, 2011)