Well, actually, I did: my spiritual health. And that's another topic.
On the other hand, going to Mass each Sunday may be just a tad healthier than going to weekly services at the Protestant church I grew up in.
It was just as well that the services only lasted about an hour - we didn't get to stand up and stretch all that often.
Going to Mass, now: That's a different story.
All that standing up, sitting down, standing up, kneeling, and walking up to receive my Lord? It's not quite 'light exercise,' but it sure isn't just sitting still, either.
- "New Missal Coming: This is Going to be Interesting"
(November 22, 2010)
- "Celebrating Mass, Flossing My Teeth"
(October 20, 2010)
- "Photos and Faith in Sauk Centre"
(August 22, 2010)
- "Working on Sunday: At Growing the Christian Interior Life"
(January 2, 2010)
- "The Dreaded Vacation Mass"
(August 24, 2009)