- "Catholic Marketing Network Trade Show"
Starting a Small Business Without Losing My Mind
Matthew 22:36-40) Which is easy enough, when the neighbors follow the same customs, eat the same food, and wear pretty much the same clothing as we do. For thousands of years now, the Catholic Church has been telling us that everyone is our neighbor:
Two Millennia on the Same MissionAfter my Lord stopped being dead, He gave us a mission, and a promise:
" '...Go, therefore, 12 and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. 13 And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.' "Related posts:
- "Local Parishes, Universal Church, and Living in Minnesota"
(June 16, 2011)
- "Loving Neighbors: No Matter What"
(May 10, 2011)
- "Neighbors, Charity, and What the Pope Said"
(July 16, 2010)
- "Minnesota Bishops, Immigrants, Papers and Justice"
(June 30, 2010)
- "Rules, the Catholic Church, Neighbors and Me"
(June 18, 2010)